Looking for toughened glass fencing for DIY pool fencing projects? Having a swimming pool in your backyard is every entertainer's dream. Coupled with a BBQ area, it makes for the perfect spot to unwind with your family and friends. However, they are some responsibilities that come with purchasing a swimming pool.
A pool fence is the best way to protect your family in and around the pool area. When it comes to style, there are several pool fencing options to choose from, such as a tubular pool fence, frameless pool fence, aluminium pool fence, or a glass pool fence.
Benefits of Glass Pool Fencing
With the right products and tools, installing your own DIY glass pool fence is easy. Here are some of the key benefits:
- A glass pool fence allows your backyard to be on full display, making the expanse appear larger. There's also no need to compromise on the pool or garden view either.
- With an unobstructed view into the backyard it'll make it easier to keep an eye on the kids.
- Toughened glass is resilient and can endure pressure. If someone were to fall against your glass pool fence, it would not shatter.
- Maintenance is minimal. All that's required is a wipe down with water and detergent regular to make sure it's clear.
- It doubles as a windbreaker. Although it blocks the wind, it still allows the sun rays to penetrate through the pool, making it an excellent option for warm days all year around.
Contact our friendly staff at AGPF today to discuss DIY glass pool fencing. We can talk you through the advantages of toughened glass fencing and help review your pool needs.